Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: '87 Ranger 4x4

'87 Ranger 4x4 2 years 5 months ago #9375

• dirtstyle83
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 909-292-8397
'87 Ford Ranger 4X4
---'87 Ford ranger 4x4, 2.9 v6, 5sp manual trans , manual locking hubs and floor shift 4wd. That was the basics of it, now here all the good details. ---Fresh rebuilt motor - 2.9 block which was micro polished and balenced, along with the crank, camcraft RV torqe cam,
new pistons, world heads (ported and polished)as is the intake manifolds and throtle body, high vol oil pump, pace setter headers with dynomax muffler, 19lb fuel injectors, 4.0v6 2 core radiator upgrade, ect. motor only has like at most 8,000 miles on it , (runs really good), Trans was rebuilt after the motor was put in. Truck has been fully roll caged front to rear, 1'1/2 .0120 wall mild steel and dom tubing, 5 point harnesses. Front suspension-- stock width dana 35 beams, Eibach 7SX race coil springs, w/ bilsteins shocks, rear has f-150 leaf springs with bilstein shocks as well. its been an awsome truck , i have owned it for 15 years and never left me stranded (even offroading), truck handals the open desert like a champ and has not been showed up by to many people. i really dont want to give up my baby like this but I have reached a point were i have bigger and more expencive toys that need to be funnded to get me were i want to be , I have a f-150 offroad truck that i have set a goal to finish this summer so i can race it next season . so please no no no low ballers as my price is pretty firm at $4200, maybe a little room to play on price or trade for--two 3.0x 10" (king or fox) coil overs, and two 2.5 or 3.0 x 10" 2or more tube bypass shocks, and two 3.0 x 16" coil overs and two 2.5-3.0 x18" bypass shocks and four 2.5" bump stops with cans (shocks would need to be new or really nice and rebuilt) also for an extra cost i have a 9" thrussed rear end set up for 3 link and also have the wish bone and heims. text or call me at (909)292-8397 Will
072311185436.jpg
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds